Cliff Alexander “The Pioneer”
Broker: Running Horse Realty
Please call me for an appointment: 307-272-1149
Cliff was born in Greybull, Wyoming, raised in Cody, and moved to Burlington to the family farm when he was eight. Graduating from Burlington High School, and beginning college at the University of Wyoming, he went on to receive an Associates Degree from Rick’s College, followed by a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree from Brigham Young University.
Cliff not only has local Wyoming job experience, and various volunteer church services, but is nationally and internationally traveled. He has visited every continent except Asia and every U.S.A. state except South Carolina. He has worked in the oil field, dredged gold and diamonds in Africa, performed cattle and ranch consulting in Belize, and spent two years serving as volunteer missionary in Australia. Cliff also resided in Alaska. He has an extensive tool belt including Construction, Director of Northwest College’s Learning Center, was a certified police officer, fire fighter, EMT and emergency response instructor, Chief of Police, and Director of Public Safety.
Cliff returned to Wyoming with his family when the kids were ready for school. Eventually moving to Meeteetse, was recruited as the Chief of Police. In 1995, Cliff became a real estate agent and broker and ever since has enjoyed his career and looks forward to helping clients with any of their real estate needs.
“If you have any goals or problems to solve in real estate, we will getter’ done!”
Affiliations, Memberships & Awards
- Park County Board of Realtors
- Wyoming Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Park County Multiple Listing Service
- President of the Park County Board of Realtors (2007)
- Voted Realtor of the Year Park County Board of Realtors (2007)
- Northwest District Vice President of the Wyoming Association of REALTORS (2007-2016)
- Chairman of Big Horn County Fire District #4
- Secretary Big Horn County Planning & Zoning Commission