Here are a few Spring Cleaning Tips as summer approaches.
- Vacuum, Steam Cleaner, Mop, Broom, Rags, Paper Towels, cleaners
- New Furnace Filter
- Yard Tools
Where to Start?
- Get Some Space Back: Remove, Sell and/or Donate items you don’t use in the house, garage and yard
- Dust, Vacuum, Wipe down baseboards, walls, fans, shelves and behind/under appliances, clean dryer duct
- Steam clean carpets and polish hardwood
- Clean the Fridge, cabinets, oven, microwave, and pantry
- Wash or replace shower curtain, remove unused cosmetics, clean tile and glass, full toilette clean
- Remove any Storm windows and clean other windows
The Garage and Yard:
- Organize Tools and Space for summer
- Prep Yard Tools for Lawn Care and Gardening
- Clean Patio, furniture, lighting, and sliding doors