Building a new home is a considerable process, however; it becomes your own structure from start to finish—of course the property location requires some Wyoming Land To Build On, and RHR can assist you with the purchase of land.
If you are new to thinking about constructing a new home, here is the process in a nutshell:
- Land is purchased along with initial permits to prepare construction site and base foundation
- Rough framing and the “bones” of the home are completed
- Pluming, electrical, heat/cooling, tech systems, water lines, roofing, tubs and other large hardware is installed
- Insulation is added in various ways to the structure before wall are installed
- Drywall is installed with interior/exterior fixtures and finishes including base paint and stone work
- Finish Interior Trim, Install Exterior Walkways and Driveway
- Install Hard Surface Flooring, Countertops; Complete Exterior Grading
- Finish Mechanical Trims; Install Bathroom Fixtures
- Install Mirrors, Shower Doors; Finish Flooring, Exterior Landscaping
- Final Walk-Through, and cross check of home operation and a finished checklist
Your RHR Agent can help you start with a new place to start building!
We are Local Experts, Real Wyoming People, Trusted Agents … Saddle Up and Run With the Best.
Please call for an appointment for weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
RHR in Greybull: 307-373-2565
RHR in Powell: 307-754-9400