Here are a few August Home Owner Tips to consider when summertime begins to close. You’ll thank yourself in the Spring and will be ready for winter.
– Clean the Carpets while the weather is warm and open the windows for that warm drying air
– Clean all the exhaust Fans (kitchen and bathrooms)
– Work on clearing the insects (spray interior and exterior as needed and note any entrance issues)
– Get those bushes, shrubs and ornamental trees trimmed (particularly the ones closest to the house)
– Clear the patios, porches, stone walkways and other structures of the summer’s dirt and build up
– Change the Furnace/AC filter and consider a check up
– Take a look at those places in the house that may have hidden moisture such as basement rooms and under stairs
– Inspect the roof, siding and trim for any unseen summer damage, particularly in those high storm and/or hail regions
At RHR we know all about our Wyoming Region and can help you get ready for autumn.
Contact us or stop by!
501 Greybull Ave, Suite 1
Greybull, WY 824269AM – 4PM, Monday – Friday, Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
116 N Bent St
Powell, WY 82435
By Appointment Monday – Friday, Evenings & Weekends
August 11, 2022